HOW PAGE SPEED AFFECTSS YOUR BUSINESS
- 47% of consumers expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less.
- 73% of mobile users say that they’ve encountered a website that was too slow to load.
- 51% of mobile interent users say that they’ve encountred a website that crashed, froze, or received an error.
- 38% of mobile interent users say that they’ve encountred a website that wasn’t available.
- 40% of people abadon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load.
- 1 Second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions.
- 1 Second, if an e-commerce site is making $100,000 per day, a 1 second page delay could potentially cost you $2.5 million in lost sales every year.